Monday, July 21, 2008

A Sojourn to Iffley

Colleen came to visit today! After a tour of Welsh castles, a tour of Welsh pubs, and a complicated attempt to find the sarcophogi of a certain Welsh leader and his wife, Colleen was still energetic and ready for an Oxford tour. We headed down the Thames to a cute little village called Iffley Lock. We explored. We walked. We found a pretty house, and a pretty rose. Then we went back to Oxford. I'm not sure Iffley Lock would make my top 10 England destinations list, but it was fabulous to see Colleen.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm in the blog! I'm famous!!

It was great to see you guys in Oxford on Monday. Thank you again for taking the time to show me around (and feed me fabulous meals). Hope you have a fabulous time in Paris this weekend!

Take care,
Colleen